metatag verify

...caught in the middle...

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"Bishop" Perry Noble and his evil crew.

In this gem I copped from Greg Atkinson, I just learned the evils that Pastor Perry Noble and his gang of misfits are doing south of the border. What, with the evil bands and fingers pointed up in (somehow) evil. And, by Jove, they use NIV out there? Heathens.

Wow. A lot of venom, no?

Now, I am not usually one at a loss for words. I excelled at impromptu debate (which, somehow, has never helped in marriage, now that I think about it), but this video left me stunned.

I "know" a few of the folks at NewSpring, and respect what they do, and the sincerity with which they do it. Perry himself is a ministry resource that I hold in high esteem.

I am going to see if I can get Perry to dedicate a sermon strictly to respond to the good old Reverend from Arizona. You know, like a good old rap diss mixtape. I can really see God glorified in that!

And to think that all this could probably have been avoided if Perry used an awe-inspiring title...

1 comments:

April said...

wow... could this guy be anymore arrogant? All his talk about loving his mother and father and brother and sister... friends, family... come on... Matthew 5:46 says (and I'll even put it in King James Version for him) "For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?" I think he needs to take a step back. He keeps repeating how this church has 8,000 people. WOW! I think they are doing a great job! If this guy was running that church, there would be 7,985 people staying home on Sunday, not getting the word of God and not being able to worship Him in their own way! So, stay at your little church being a little guy, thinking in your little way, and let the BIG guys, who are so in love with Christ that they will play Guitar Hero before the sermon because they know it will bring in the "un-churched", show you how it's done!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger