Ahhh... the joys of getting blown off.
So, it's no secret that I have been working on a project talking about diversity. Most of the church leaders I have spoken to have been frank and helpful. All have been encouraging. In fact, I can honestly say that plenty have gone out on a limb to assist me.
I did get shut out by one major entity, and it was one that I was especially sure would give me some good talking points. What made it especially strange is that they are right here in the local area; weirdly enough, it was a ministry partner of said church that suggested I talk to them.
Like I said... weird. I figure it had more to do with my relative lack of status than anything else (like the supposed controversy of the topic).
No real need the church... I assume both top dogs have their reasons. I have been wrong in the past.
Sent via my BlackBerry.


10:00
Unknown

0 comments:
Post a Comment