metatag verify

...caught in the middle...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One nation...

I thought this was an interesting story...

On paper, it is easy to develop angst and all, but is it really that simple? It might seem odd, but I kinda see Depot's point in all this.

What is the ethical responsibility of Christ Followers in this type of scenario? While I am sympathetic, I feel like he should have removed the pin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

Interesting article. Was it a patriotic display for him, or religious?

If it were religious, you'd think his life would display his belief as well as a pin.

If it were political, the Depot isn't likely going to allow political displays either.

Either way, the Depot provides the apron. My company tells me what I can and can't wear at work, and I don't even interact with customers. Pretty common practice.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger