metatag verify

...caught in the middle...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Grateful to be busy.

It has been a busy Summer and Fall. Two teams to coach (and travel with), running the youth program at East, deciding to help run the YCI program at East Meck, finding the time to do FCA at the same school, and most importantly, a new baby at any time.

Oh Yeah. I. Am. On. Fire. God keeps the doors permanently open.

East has been a fountain of opportunity. Great people, and there is ALWAYS something to do. Our Youth Sunday was successful, and now we are looking to be used by God in other ways.

I also get to work with PJ on our web initiative. Very, very time consuming, but very, very rewarding. I take my hat off to all the REAL web architects out there. Creating a church website is no joke, and for all my assumed computer savvy, it has been a steep learning curve.

So, all in all, it has been one blessed time period.

Gotta run. I have a pregnant woman to attend to, and I want to live to tell y'all some more.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny: I teach Youth as well! I am not the leader of it by any means (unless all 4 of the other teachers don't show up on the same day as was the case this past Sunday), I am just a teacher. But I LOVE it! It's nice when you are exactly where God wants you to be!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger