metatag verify

...caught in the middle...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beauty amidst chaos (week 41=pink)

I am a tough guy.


Till I received this blog link from my dear friend Pam, and found teardrops accumulating in my eyelids.

Cancer is harsh, and even when defeated, the scars -- physical and emotional -- can be overwhelming. As a disease, breast cancer is only rivaled by the pain and despair it can leave in
its wake.

This month, take time to say I love you to ALL the women in your lives. It's perfect practice for the other eleven months.

And, God willing, we'll continue to make a dent.

BTW, if you aren't following Dana Snyder Suggs, you should. Now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am totally humbled by your sweet comments! Thank you so much! Now I'm all teary eyed! LOL

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your blog. You took those pics?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger