metatag verify

...caught in the middle...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Horrible stats... 9,000 missed basketball shots?


9,000 missed shots? 300 lost games? Why on earth would they ever give him a ball?

Stumbled on Brent Carl's blog. Interesting blurb on MJ's "other side."

It should not be that hard to believe, should it? Failure makes us better.

Great writeup, Brent.

3 comments:

Brent Carl said...

Hey thanks for the link on your blog...I hope the article encourages and challenges others...thanks for the great work you're doing! I'm bummed, I was just in Charlotte a few weeks ago, next time I'm there we'll have to grab some coffee...God bless!
Brent

Unknown said...

Brent, if you're ever in Charlotte again, and you don't drop a line, i am gonna take it personally!

Thanks for what you do... love the blog!

Brent Carl said...

Thanks man, I will let you know when I'm in Charlotte again...keep up the great work!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger