metatag verify

...caught in the middle...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reflection.

Couple of things on my mind, that may or may not make you throw rocks at me:

  • I admit I have to get myself in shape, even as I squarely place the blame on people like Cass and Jen... people I blame for not yelling at me.
  • One of my players called me a softie. This angers me, because it goes against my self-described street rep. It also angers me because she might be right. Drat.
  • I can barely beat my 7 yr-old and 4 yr-old in Wii baseball anymore, and, in any case, I then feel like I need Tommy John surgery.
  • I was the oldest attendant at my brother's wedding last week. Hurray for getting old.
  • Yes, I admit it openly. I like Tim Tebow.
  • My wife says I am getting crankier in my old] age, and that makes me cranky.
  • I think one of my youth may be hitting the Bible more than me, and this shames me.
  • The next time I see my kid brother flaunt his Android-powered HTC EVO (a phone which I am waiting on, I will take it and bash him over the head with it. So there.
  • I find myself referring to "urban dictionaries" more often.
  • I googled myself last month. Twice.

1 comments:

Pamela E. said...

haha.. Yeah, I'm finding that I often have to refer to Urban Dictionary too.. :-( What happened to the slang terms we grew up with? And WHY do they have to keep coming up with NEW ones..?? ;-)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger